Saturday, February 10, 2007

Gentlemen! Behold!

Greetings. In the world where myriad pointless websites posted by John Q. PEBKAC about his lovely family and their dog have given way to even more pages where random people yammer about their day-to-day lives, I have hereby decided that it would be fun to contribute to the problem.

I'll be using this as a place to go on about my various gaming exploits, and occasional technical frustrations (or any tech humor that I encounter while I'm at work).

Also, I'll be posting any interesting information about my various gaming projects. Yes, I've been writing games since I knew how to roll a die and, in truth, this trend isn't likely to die anytime soon.


My genre interests are primarily Cyberpunk and fantasy (and I do in fact play Shadowrun from time to time), with a few of my projects straying into other areas to break the monotony.

I have a tactical starship board game that I've written, somewhat akin to Star Fleet Battles - meets - the tactical play simulation of Master Of Orion II. I've kept the game deliberately generic, for an atmosphere somewhat like Full Thrust by Ground Zero Games.

If anything that I ramble about seems to pique your interest, please feel free to leave a comment.

Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise.

No comments: